Mysterious Phenomena - Purpose of This Blog

Creation Chick wanted to make this blog . . for the same purpose as every other blog that Creation Chick has made. It is to look into questions that are floating around there today about unexplained things . . so often . . people say that yes . . there ARE things in the universe that are unexplained . . but that these things will never be explained . . just LIKE GOD will never be explained to exist or to not exist. Well . . . the only thing that I can do is to look at some other mysterious or unexplained phenomena and see what is going on here. gnomes, elves, ufo's, aliens, psychics, angels, demons, weird anomalies in humans and in animals, cryptozoology, etc... . . things that don't fit the norm . . all of these things are things that people use at excuses for not believing in God . . because they say if these things are unexplained and they are rediculous or fairy tales and have no relation to our lives . . then so it is with God. I plan to try to answer false claims against God existence. . . as much as I am able to by looking at these other supernatural anomolies in a scientific way.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

God's Creation Calls to You

I'm really not exactly sure why I started this blog in the first place ... you know... just kind of 'felt' like it was something maybe God was calling me to do ... My parents don't believe that God 'calls' people to do stuff ... and they are supposedly 'Christians' but who am I to judge?  My dad was trying to finish his degree and become an ordained minister in the Methodist Church .. and he never believed that God had 'called' him to do that ... he just said that it was something good to do ... and in his opinion God 'calls' everyone to think about being a minister .... I happen to totally disagree with my parents' way of thinking ... And I just think that much of the people in American churches today ... most adults even ... most 'moral 'church going Americans ... well ... I believe that yes ... they would agree with my parents ... like just go to your job ... go to church  ... blend in with the crowd ... be a 'good' person ... don't make waves in society  ... and by all means DON'T talk about having a special relationship with God ... when we all know that this doesn't happen to 'normal' people in  the twentieth century ... and if you think that God might be calling you ... just wait for it to pass ... and then go back to the same mundane boring life that you had before ... In my parents' opinion ... God helps us but He does not talk to us ... God gives us guidelines but He does not personally 'guide' us ... and God so loved the world that He gave His only Son to die for our sins .... but apparently  ... according to my parents ... that was  a one time thing ... and if we expect God to help us out with our every little tiny insignificant problem ... then we have got another thing coming ...

I can still almost hear exactly how they would say these things like it was yesterday ....

I talked a little bit about how I've gone through experiences ... experiences that I think are an allegory that help me personally to understand more about God's love and His plan for my life and for all of us ... and I really have a feeling that I also may have gleaned some understanding that could either help and/or encourage other believers ... possibly even help some atheists to relate to my thought process before I found God ... and possibly help them to see that I am a person no better or worse than them ... and a person that hopefully they can relate to and be inspired by to take a chance on God.

After a previous blog where I talked about this feeling of starting this blog and not knowing exactly why ... I came to realize where my name Creation Chick really comes from ... you see ... my life as a little girl was in turmoil right from the start ... and I used to look up at the sky and KNOW that God existed ... some how I just KNEW!  It was like when I went outside .. He was there and He surrounded me and spoke to me ... through His CREATION!  and so ... maybe I do not know everything about Creation Science ... of course I don't  ... However I plan to learn all I can because I know that God has gifted me with both a passion and a talent for doing well in science  ... and though yes ... Ken Ham could of course explain everything better and know all the answers better than me ... any day of the week ... I still want to be the Creation Chick ... because I want to show young people my age who have grown up in the kind of evolution centered environment that I have ... that there is a way to be a Creationist and still survive in this society ... so many of my friends did not agree ... and they went over to evolution's side because they did not want to be argumentative, etc .... and therefor we get all the theistic evolution that runs rampant in our American churches today .... I say ... of course I don't want to be argumentative ... but why should I say the square is blue when I can clearly see that it is red? ... you know ... it's like everything in my mind and my gut is telling me that evolution is totally messed up ... but people don't want to be argumentative ...so we just say 'yah sure you betcha to any new idea that comes along' it's sad really ... but that's what we've come to here in America ...

So back to Creation Chick ... the name ... well .. mostly it is what defines me ... my parents tried to define God for me ... and then God came and spoke to me through His Creation ... and so the reality of the situation is that without Creation .... I WOULD NOT BE SAVED TODAY .... and I KNOW that if God did not Create the world  ... then my faith is NOTHING ... just as if Jesus did not die on the cross and rise again on the third day ... my faith is NOTHING ... Because God is perfect ... EVERYTHING He said in His WORD MUST BE TRUE ... if anyone tries to alter these truths ... they are altering their definition of God ....

I must also note that when I was a little girl my only answer to skeptics in school was that I knew that God's WORD was correct no matter WHAT it said ... and so I had no reason to even THINK about believing in evolution ... because
      THE STAGES OF EVOLUTION are INCONSISTENT WITH WITH THE STAGES OF CREATION in the BIBLE ... and so even as a girl in grade-school I knew that evolution was a lie ...

What is so weird is that have trusted God by faith  ... and somehow ... there is ALWAYS EVIDENCE THAT COMES OUT IN CREATION'S FAVOR . . .   even when it's found by the evolutionists... why?   because it's the real deal, baby  ... that's why!  because creation is the truth. ... that's why ..

People are constantly coming up with new theories about the origin of life ... but does God's Word change on the subject?   Do we revise it to suit the social climate of the times?      Of course not ... the Bible still talks about 'Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, the six days of Creation and the calling of Abraham just as it has done for thousands of years ... Yes ... our liberal churches change their interpretations of the text... but the text remains for those who will have the will to read what God is actually telling them no matter what the social climate may be around them ...

And so  ... I just want Creation Chick to symbolize a girl who just looked up at the sky ... at the heavens one day and just KNEW that God was there... and so ... I have so much hope for the world through God's Creation ... because no matter WHERE YOU LIVE or WHO YOU LIVE WITH or HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT UP ... ANYONE ... anyone... ANYONE AT ALL ... can look up at the sky and see God's Creation ... for me it was the beginning to my eternal salvation in Jesus Christ ...

No matter who you are ... God Loves You ... God created you ... God can speak to you wherever you are ... just like He spoke to me.  God is very real and QUITE alive and involved in the world and even in your own life ... even before you know who He is.

I didn't get to everything I was going to talk about ... but I'll end it here ... and leave the rest for another day.

God Bless You all!
May God Bless You with Abundant Life today and Always!

- Your Friend
-Creation Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment